Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Well Life Goes On?

Sorry I haven't posted lately, this week has been hard for me, I hate crying and being emotional around people and I've been doing a lot of both these past 7 days.

My daddy's uncle passed this morning and while we all knew his death was inevitable, it still came as a shock, especially being a mere week after my daddy's passing.

Right now, I'm working on getting the same star tattoo my daddy on his left hand, on mine as well. And returning back to "normal" life is hard, and some people probably feel like I should just get over it and that it'll all be fine, but I still feel like I'm on the verge of tears most of the day. I guess believing in some religion would make it feel better, because they feel like they'll see each other again. But I still am sick of hearing "It's God's will blah blah" or "The only way for comfort is to turn to Jesus." or "Put it in God's hands." or "Pray." Fuck that, my daddy's gone and that's it, there's no other way to put it. I am grateful to have plenty of great and funny memories to remember him by, he was definitely one of a kind.

RIP Daddy and Uncle Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment